Sunday, May 5, 2019

Healing that can Only come from God

We all have times in our lives that we require healing from spiritual, emotional or physical pain. The Bible contains scriptures that can provide us comfort and hope to our souls and guide us towards recovery.  Below you will have listed a few of these for your reading pleasure and have provided a resource link that has compiled a collection of other Bible verses about healing as solace for times of pain and sorrow.

  Click Here: 20 Bible Verses about Healing that Only God Can Give



  1. Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” – Matthew 11:28-29 NLT
  2. “My wayward children,” says the Lord, “come back to me, and I will heal your wayward hearts.” – Jeremiah 3:22 NLT

1 comment: