Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Pressing Toward the Goal

Philippians 3:12-14 King James Version (NKJV)

12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.

13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,

14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thoughts:

This is reminding you beloved as a child of the Living God. In order to get what God has for us it’s time let go of our past. We sometimes become hesitant to do what God needs of us to do, because we are worrying about what people are saying, and we won't forgive ourselves. GOD KNOWS WE ARE NOT PERFECT. I need you to press your way through. Hold true to god word. Trust in him, keep pressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment