Friday, July 31, 2020

Day 18 - God Promises: Isaiah 41:10

Isaiah 41:10 New International Version (NIV)
10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Verse Thoughts:
Source: https://dailyverse.knowing-jesus.com/isaiah-41-10
It has been said that the comforting words, Fear Not, appear in the bible 366 times, one for each day of the year, plus one for leap year. But no matter how many times these words of encouragement appear, let us always remember that they are spoken by the Creator of the Universe. He is the one Who tells His children not to fear, nor to be discouraged, because He is our God and that should be sufficient. We should simply take Him at His word. Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment