Saturday, August 1, 2020

Day 19 - God Promises: 2 Chronicles 7:14

2 Chronicles 7:14 New International Version (NIV)
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.



Verse Thoughts: By Joyce Meyer – THE GIFT OF REPENTANCE
When I am headed in the wrong direction, I thank God for the ability to turn around and go in the right direction. That is actually what true repentance is. It is not just a feeling of being sorry, but also a decision to turn and go in the right direction from now on.

We get into trouble through making a series of wrong decisions, and with God’s help, we will get our lives straightened out by a series of right decisions. It took more than a day to get into trouble, and it will take more than a day to get out. Read More...

Source: https://808bo.com/2017/07/30/joyce-meyer-the-gift-of-repentance/



No comments:

Post a Comment